Latest Qatar News
The Qatar National Convention Centre (QNCC) has been unveiled today, thereby putting Doha on the world map, as an international destination for events and conferences in the future.
Qatar has signed deal with the US authorities to ease the procedures for Qatari nationals travelling to the US, so as to avoid any sort of difficulties that they may be facing at the US airports, as part of checking and verifying procedures.
Msheireb Properties is making efforts to restore and conserve four historic buildings on its QR20bn site, spread across 31-hectares of Msheireb Downtown Doha project.
Shops at Barwa Village in Al Wakra have been granted two months free rentals, while they renew their tenancy contracts.
Doha Festival City, one of the largest and most advanced mixed use entertainment, retail and hospitality projects in Qatar, is showcasing its retail opportunities for the first time during MAPIC 2011.
Several villas and apartments that accommodate single workers across the country are now being inspected by authorities, as the law banning labour accommodation in residential areas gets implemented.
The tourism sector in Qatar is witnessing steady growth, with increased number of visitors from the GCC visiting Qatar, reveals the latest statistics from Qatar Tourism Authority (QTA).
Qatar will be a major driving force for the Middle East economy during the coming decade, said Frost & Sullivan, leading analyst and researcher.
More than 13,000 visitors thronged the Doha Zoo on the first day of Eid Al Adha holidays, when it was opened to general public.
Majority of respondents in Qatar, who participated in the MasterCard survey, revealed that they are planning a leisure travel during the coming months.
The retirement savings plan for expatriates in Qatar and other Arab Gulf nations are in need of an overhaul, as the present system seems inadequate for companies, employees and the economy of the region as a whole, said a recent survey.
The Doha International Airport will witness installation of several electronic gates (e-Gates), which will make way for completion of the New Doha International Airport (NDIA).
The foreign work force constitutes an integral part of growing economy of Qatar, with their professional and social aspirations getting fulfilled in Qatar, revealed a top official of Qatar Statistics Authority (QSA).
The Bawabat al-Shamal Real Estate Company (Basrec) yesterday announced that they have begun construction work of Doha Festival City, the super-regional retail and entertainment destination.
Msheireb Properties is showcasing its Msheireb Downtown Doha project to an international audience for the second time at Expo Real Munich, Germany, the premier real estate exhibition at Europe.
The Tourism and Hospitality sector in Qatar has been urged to adopt the e-marketing and social media technologies for growth of their businesses, during a recent workshop organized by the Qatar Tourism Authority (QTA).
Nearly 65percent of employees in Qatar have expressed their opinion that their current salary level is not in-line with cost of living, while the rest 35 percent mentioned that purchasing consumer durables does not seem to be practical in the current situation.
Share This Page
comments powered by Disqus