Springtime has come to KidZania Doha with exciting new activations for March.
Kids – QR 112; Adults & Toddlers – QR 67
KidZania Doha, Aspire Park, Qatar
10 March 2022, 12:00 AM
18 March 2022, 12:00 AM
KidZania Doha is now starting to make the flowers bloom with their exciting new activations for March!
This season is indeed the best time for playdates, and now, kids can enjoy the blossoming and refreshing new season with KidZania Doha’s Spring Camp! It has five different camps with several types of activities each.
Spring Camp will run from 13th to 18th of March and is a great place for kids to be during this short school break.
• Arts Camp: Kids who will join the Arts Camp will create and decorate their own miniature houses using their favorite art tools and Twin Science STEM kits that they can take home with them.
• Big Chef Camp: Kids who will choose Big Chef Camp will learn and experience how it is to be a junior pastry chef by baking pastries with the support of our partners Al Aziziyah Boutique Hotel and Al Meera.
• STEM Camp: Ever wanted to build your own vehicle? In the STEM Camp, kids will create and build their own autonomous vehicle and smart manufacturing lines!
• Sports Camp: For the active kids, Sports Camp, which is brought by #BeaKtive and Decathlon, is the best camp to develop football skills. Pairing fitness and fun, kids will try out different combinations of workouts and games.
• Volunteer Camp: This camp is perfect for our little ones who want to learn the importance of volunteerism and the necessary skills to respond to emergencies. With the support of Qatar Red Crescent Society, our kids will definitely learn a lot from this camp.
Like all of KidZania Doha’s camps, there will be a graduation ceremony on their last day to celebrate the kids’ job well done where the parents can join and watch.
On top of that, KidZania Doha surprises us all with a 30% off on admission tickets which will be extended to everyone who will visit KidZania Doha.
Qatar children camp 2022KidZania Doha kids camp