Enjoy a day out in the relaxing singing sand dunes of Mesaieed along with a thrilling dune bashing experience on 3rd May.
170 QR Online Payment
Hardee's, Old Airport, Qatar
03 May 2019, 02:00 PM
03 May 2019, 07:00 PM
Those who are wondering what to do in Doha for a day, head to the Sunset Desert Safari – an absolute peach of a location, to have an adventurous time. Here, you can indulge in different activities like dune bashing and sand boarding and camel riding in Doha.
Also, you can ride to the Inland Sea Qatar that borders with Saudi Arabia and captures a unique sight of the desert blending in with the sea.
This 5-hour getaway takes you all the way to the breath-taking inland sea beach a.k.a Khor Al Adaid to watch the Sunset. Only for 170QR per person.
- Pick up and drop-off facility from Doha by professional off-road drivers (Hardee's, Old Airport Street). Group of 6 adults gets a car to their desired location within Doha.
- Stop at the Camel Area (Camel ride is extra QAR 20)
- Dune Bashing and Desert Safari
- chips, soft drinks, juices, and water
- Fully trained and experienced Professional Driver
- layover at Inland Sea
- Sunset at the beautiful Inland Sea
- Departure at 2:00 PM
- Drop off at 7:00 PM
What to bring:
- snacks and a camera
For Inquiries please contact us at 33393323