Qatar Green Leaders - member of the USGBC (United States Green Building Council) is conducting ‘Online - Revit 2020 for Beginners’ this June.
Single Registration: QR 1,500, Group Registration
19 June 2020, 12:00 AM
30 June 2020, 12:00 AM
Qatar Green Leaders course is aimed at those starting out with Revit 2020, being suitable for Architects (or) Structural (or) MEP Engineers (and) Draughtsmen. It begins with the basic concepts and techniques.
Delivered by a Revit Certified Professional Engineer, this course is structured to include typical Revit workflows and provides detailed tuition based around real-world examples and practical tutorials. The course also features Two Practical Workshops & a Final Assessment Test.
This course is mainly intended for Architects, Interior Designers, Structural Engineers, MEP Engineers or Draftsmen who are new to the concept of BIM (Building Information Modeling) in general and Revit in particular. Other people who have some basic modeling understanding may also attend if they wish to firmly grasp the essential concepts of Revit or BIM.
What to expect from this course?
• A thorough understanding of Revit 2020 interface components
• Understanding & working with datums & modeling tools (Walls and curtain walls, Core Elements,
• Elements, Interior Elements, Structural Elements)
• Understanding families and creating basic families
• Working with views, sheets, title blocks, and view disciplines
• Standardization of Revit to your own preferences
• Working and understanding dimensions, constraints, schedules, tags, and annotations
Schedule: Saturday, Monday & Wednesday
Time: from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Evening Classes), Total duration 30 hours.
No. of Participants: 10 to 16 persons
Venue: Online through MS Teams App.