Fondant figurine master class will be held at Oryx Rotana from 3 October 2019 - 5 October. At the end of this workshop, you will be creating an awe-inspiring edible work of art.
General entry - 891 to 990 QR
Oryx Rotana (Near Old Airport), Al Matar St , Qatar
03 October 2019, 09:30 AM
05 October 2019, 06:00 PM
Learn how to create your own personalized figurines from sugar paste/fondant and how to make your figurines more proportionate and life like look. Then look no further as Oryx Rotana has brought the class to you here in Doha.
At the end of this workshop, you will be creating amazing figurines using fondant with the right guidance and technique. At the end of the day you will take a complete figurine that you worked on during the workshop and a set of sculpture modelling art tool.
It's a fully hands-on class. Each participant will be working on their own figures. This workshop is thought by experience tutors from Yenji, Malaysia.
Each workshop is limited to 15 persons only. Basic prior experience of using fondant / gum paste is needed, intermediate and advance level workshop.
In this workshop, you will be learning:
- How to apply the basic anatomy techniques learned in class to
model an endless variety of characters.
- How to create facial features and expression for your figure.
- How to make sugar paste figures that are too adorable for words.
- How to build internal structure for your figure and work with gum
paste to form your figure.
- Learn the invaluable tips and techniques on how to make
proportionate and human like figurines
Workshop Fee includes:
- A Certificate
- All material for the workshop
- One set of sculpture modeling art tool to use during the workshop and take home
- Tea break & lunch will be provided in the workshop.
If you enroll for more than 1 workshop, there’s additional 5% discount which will be refunded by the organizers on the event day.
3rd October 2019 (Thursday) – Mr Italia Workshop
4th October 2019 (Friday) – Fashionista Queen Workshop
5th October 2019 (Saturday) – Mizz Summer Workshop