It is necessary to wear your face mask in some necessary places to protect yourself and the community from Covid-19 infection, the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) has emphasized.
In its advisory on social media, the ministry pointed out that the necessary places to consider wearing a face mask are:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory when in an indoor setting
- In public areas such as mosques, malls, places of work, schools and public transport.
- Gatherings in indoor private places such as funerals, weddings, majlises and social visits.
- In organized public activities at markets, exhibitions and when attending events.
- Even in an open workplace, if your nature of work requires you to be in contact with clients (for example security staff and waiters).
- f you are not in a position to maintain safe physical distance from others.
- If you are unvaccinated or around unvaccinated individuals.
- If you are immunocompromised or are vulnerable to severe Covid19 (like in case of the elderly or with chronic disease) even if you are vaccinated.